Buffalo Sandwich Roll
Take the delicious flavors of buffalo dip, provolone and oven-roasted turkey, and roll them into a family-sized sandwich for everyone to enjoy!
Created by: Tasty
Serves: 8Prep: 50 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 slices artisan bread
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/2 cup Kroger® Kickin’ Buffalo Dipper & Spread
- 12 slices Private Selection™ Provolone Sliced Cheese
- 1 package (9 oz.) Hillshire Farm® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- Cover a large cutting board with plastic wrap.
- On upper left corner of board, place 1 slice of bread. Brush right edge of bread with whisked egg. Place a second slice of bread next to first, overlapping the egg wash. Press seams of bread together to seal. Repeat with remaining bread slices to form 3 rows of 4 slices.
- Using a rolling pin, roll bread as thin as possible. Brush over surface with buffalo dip.
- In the center of the bread rectangle, line 6 slices of cheese in row. Top with half the turkey. Continue laying cheese and turkey on top of each other.
- From bottom, roll sandwich up to form log; wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and minced parsley.
- Unwrap sandwich log and discard plastic wrap. On sheet tray, place log and brush with herb butter. Bake 18-20 minutes, until bread is lightly golden and cheese is melted.