Caramel Pumpkin Blondies
Sweet pumpkin and gooey caramel add a little fall flavor to classic blondies.
Serves: 24Prep: 1 hour 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Kroger® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 1 cup caramel baking chips
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line a 9”x13” pan with parchment paper allowing at least 1” to hang over the edges. Spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until well combined. Add eggs, pumpkin and vanilla, beating until mixed. Add flour mixture, blending until just combined. Fold in pecans and caramel bits. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Remove from pan using parchment overhang; cut into squares.