Keto Pork Tenderloin with Blue Cheese Sauce
This quick dinner is an easy dish for busy nights. The pork is roasted to tender perfection, but it’s the creamy homemade blue cheese sauce that really takes this meal to the next level.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 (1 lb.) pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Fresh parsley, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Season pork with steak seasoning.
- In oven-proof skillet on stovetop, melt butter. Add pork and brown on all sides.
- Move skillet to oven; cook 20 to 27 minutes, until internal temperature is at least 145°F.
- Meanwhile, in small pot over high heat, bring cream to a boil. Let cook until cream is slightly thickened, 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in cheese. Turn heat to low; let simmer until ready to serve.
- To serve, cut pork tenderloin and top with blue cheese sauce. Garnish with parsley, if desired.