Mason Jar Cobb Salad
These Mason Jar Cobb Salads can be made the day before in less than 15 minutes. When you’re ready to eat, simply mix the ingredients together!
Serves: 1Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Romaine lettuce
- 2 strips of bacon
- 1⁄4 cup diced chicken or cooked ham
- 1 large egg
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 avocado, cut into small chunks
- 1 ounce blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons of your salad dressing of choice
- Boil eggs in a small pot. Cook bacon until crispy; remove excess grease.
- Layer ingredients in jar. Add 1-2 tablespoons of salad dressing depending on preference. Add tomatoes, cooked chicken or ham, avocado, bacon, cheese and lettuce.
- Seal and store in refrigerator until ready to eat.