Murray’s Baked Brie
Have a craving for cheese? Even though the recipe serves four, you might want to keep this baked brie with cranberry-orange preserves and crunchy Marcona almonds all to yourself.
Serves: 4Prep: 4 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 19 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 wheel (8 oz.) Murray’s Mini Brie
- 1 jar (9.6 oz.) Murray’s Cranberry & Orange Preserves
- 1 package (4.2 oz.) Murray’s Marcona Almonds with Sea Salt
- 1 package (7 oz.) sea salt crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place mini brie in ceramic brie baker or on non-stick baking sheet.
- Top with preserves and almonds.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is gooey.
- Remove from oven and serve warm with crackers.