Paleo Burger Bowl with Waffle Fries
All the goodies of a burger are loaded into a bowl for a satisfying meal. Switch up burger night for this version that is naturally gluten-free, so you won’t even miss the bun.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup paleo friendly mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. dill pickle relish
- 1⁄2 tsp. onion powder
- 4 slices, paleo friendly bacon
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 cups spring greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup purple onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup baby dill pickles, sliced
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) package paleo friendly waffle cut sweet potato fries, prepared according to package directions
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, relish and onion powder. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Lay bacon slices on prepared baking sheet and bake 17-22 minutes, until desired doneness.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once warmed, add ground beef and crumble to cook. Once cooked, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- In four serving bowls, divide greens, ground beef, tomatoes, onion, pickles, avocado, bacon and fries evenly. Drizzle each bowl with sauce.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.