- Select “Sign In”.
- Select “My Account”.
- Select “Edit” under the settings you wish to change.
- Save time and money with Digital Coupons
- Order your groceries online
- Sign up to receive our email, the weekly circular, personalized offers, special promotions and the monthly newsletter
- View fuel points and annual savings
- Create and maintain your Shopping List
- Manage your prescriptions
- And much more!
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select “Sign In”.
- During Account Creation, choose Create a new Alt ID to use in store.
- Enter a 10 digit Alt ID number. (Typically, our customers use their mobile phone number for their Alt ID, but any 10 digit number may be used, as long as it is not already in use. This number cannot start with “0”)
- Select “Save”.
- My Pharmacy account
- Email preferences
- My Lists
- Any items currently in your cart
- My Recipes
- Kroger Plus Card
- Fuel Points
- Purchase History
- Digital coupons you've already added to your account
- Digital coupon credits
- Reward points
- Community Rewards
- P40 credits
- SMS texts
- Boost membership benefits
With a digital account, you can:
You can get started here.
To create your digital account, you need an email address and your Shopper's Card number (if you have one). If you don’t have a Shopper's Card, you can create an Alt ID instantly online. During account creation, you will also be prompted to select a preferred store.
If you don’t have a card number or it’s no longer available, you can create a virtual card number during the registration process.
You can create a virtual Alt ID instantly here.
Either select the "Forgot my Password" hyperlink below the User ID & Password or click here. Once you enter the email address associated with your digital account, you will be sent a password reset email.
This will allow you to create and confirm your new password. Passwords need to be at least 6 digits long and contain at least 1 number.
If you don’t have a Shopper's Card number or it’s no longer available, you can create a virtual card number instantly during the account creation process.
The Alternate ID that you entered is what you’ll use as your virtual card number online & in-store.
Certain email providers (such as Yahoo!) may take up to 24 hours to deliver our confirmation emails. If this time period has passed, please contact our digital account team via their contact information below.
This is typically caused by email client software blocking hyperlinks in an attempt to protect you. Please modify the security settings of this software to allow hyperlinks to be selected.
Additionally, you may check your email online via the website of your email provider (www.AOL.com, etc.) instead of through the desktop email client software (Outlook, Thunderbird, AOL, Verizon, etc.). This will bypass any interference from the email client software, so the confirmation hyperlink should work without issue.
If the problem persists, please contact our digital account team via their contact information below.
Yes. We offer household Shopper’s Card account linking. This will allow you to combine your coupons, Fuel Points and rewards with others that reside in your household. Shoppers must share the same address and purchase items for that household. Please call us at 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377) to have your accounts linked.
If you decide to delete your digital account, you will no longer be able to sign in to Kroger.com or the Kroger app. The following information will also be removed:
The following information will remain on your account, which you can access and update by calling Customer Service or visiting the in-store Customer Service desk:
Please keep in mind this is not a "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" privacy request. If you decide to delete your digital account we'd be happy to assist.